WHAT IS A TRADITIONAL DYZAJN MARKET?
Dyzajn market is a sales event with the highest number of visitors, a 13-year history, free entry and many fans. Our vision is to be held 6 times a year at Výstaviště Praha Holešovice or at Václav Havel Square, Prague 1. Dyzajn market aims at a wide scale of creative participants – creators who emphasize the locality, sustainability and originality of their products.
Saturday and Sunday 18th–19th May, 2024, both days 10.00–18.00
Výstaviště Praha, Prague 7, Holešovice (area in front of the Industrial Palace)
WHAT KIND OF CREATORS ARE WELCOME?
Designers and makers of clothes, fashion accessories (jewellery, purses, bags, wallets, etc.), home accessories (porcelain, ceramics, glass, zero waste products, etc.), stationery, natural cosmetics and candles, accessories for dogs, toys and games, independent publishers, growers and plant salespeople, shops (who represent original brands from the above categories who aren’t participating themselves), as well as food and beverage stalls and food trucks.
The aim of the event is to show to the wider public what original, local and ideally also sustainable creation looks like, and present it as a fully-fledged alternative to industrial products available in an ordinary shop. When we select and evaluate participants, we consider the origin, availability and creativity of their end-products, as well as of the materials used. An important factor is also their presentation at the event.
WHAT KIND OF PRODUCTS AREN’T SUITABLE FOR DYZAJN MARKET :(
Considering the above facts, we do not allow the sales of products made in bulk by third parties (such as “merchandise” garments), printed or otherwise decorated by original illustrations and graphics, or jewellery made from readily available industrial prefabricated components, and this despite the fact that they are considered artistically completed by the author. By which we mean, for example: "Polish" tins made in Asia (which you may not even know) printed with your illustration, backpacks or clothing sewn elsewhere than in your studio, albeit with your embroidery or original print, any combination of original clothing with clothing from Asia with copyright printing, jewelry created by stringing or gluing minerals or components other than your own production.. We also do not allow the reselling of products (selling other people’s creations under your own brand), unless it’s the case described in the point above, and we also don’t invite brands who sell their products in shopping malls (typically, they are large companies with national or multinational coverage) and in large e-shops such as: Zoot, Alza, Mall, Allegro, Kaufland and others, unless they become our partner and collaborator.
None of this belongs to us. We are an event that presents people with "golden Czech hands" and not companies that have figured out how to look like a local brand and make money from visitors to Dyzajn markets in this way and parasitize real original creations at a low price.
WHAT TO KEEP IN MIND?
• Registration for the standard price is open until February 11th, 2024. After the application deadline, you can apply at an increased price.
• You will receive confirmation about being selected to participate and the payment information by February 18th, 2024 at the latest. The fee is due on March 3, 2024. If you filled in your application later, you will receive our reaction as soon as possible.
• If you are not selected, you are over capacity or your products do not align with our idea of the event, we will also let you know by February 18th, 2024 or later, depending on the date of your application.
• You can check for the confirmation of your application in your e-mail box (or in your spam folder). Please check that you entered your e-mail address correctly! If you haven’t received a confirmation within a few hours, something went wrong and you’ll have to take a few minutes to apply again.
• All selected participants receive detailed information about a week before the event.
• A map with the location of individual stands will be published on our website and social networks on the Thursday before the event.
CAN YOU GET SOMETHING MORE?
Various forms of promotion on our social media and our website. The specific options will be stated in the application where you check the field stating you are interested in promotion.
DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORGANISATION OF THE EVENT, THE TERMS OF PARTICIPATION AND PROMOTION POSSIBILITIES ARE HERE.
SOME TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
• Do not underestimate the choice of photos you attach to your application, because they play an important role when we make our selection of designers. Appealing and up-to-date pictures of your products also matter to customers, to make the event and its communication more attractive. For this purpose, product photos will be most useful – if possible, please avoid black-and-white pictures (unless this is part of your brand’s marketing communication), collages, photos featuring a frame or your logo, or pictures including other products from commercial stores and the brand labels of multinational chains. To fill in the application correctly, you need to respect the minimum picture resolution of 1600 × 1600 px, also for the selected cut-out of your main picture, otherwise you won’t be able to send it.
• Fill in the application form at once, without unnecessary interruptions of several hours. It may then happen that the form, which has been elaborated for such a long time, does not save the correctly inserted photos, which will subsequently be missing from the application.
• Check the correctness of the completed application in the confirmation e-mail. First of all, make sure that the photos are properly uploaded in the format and appearance that you wanted. If the photos are missing or you do not like their appearance in the application, write to us immediately for a link to edit by e-mail: email@example.com. It is not in our capacity to monitor the completeness of all received applications, so please check this yourself. Incomplete applications without photos will not be considered. We assume that you know what photos you put in the application and that, from your point of view, they are the best ones that you want to present yourself with, and we will also select you to participate based on those.
• Please read through the contract at the end of the form. This document sets out in concrete terms of the commercial relationship that we enter into at the moment you send us your application or pay your participation fee.
• Please keep in mind that by submitting an application, you commit to participating in the event. If you unsubscribe at any time after that, it is a sign of unreliability to us, which will be taken into account the next time you are interested in participating.
• When you send the application form, you give us your consent to obtain, publish and use any images or audio-visual recordings of you or your stand, products or performance to promote future events (for more detail, see the Consent with the processing of personal data at the end of the form).
• Are you busy this weekend, but you want to participate in Dyzajn market in the future? Give us your consent HERE and we will send you an e-mail any time we open registration.
YOU CAN GO THROUGH THE FORM WITH OPTIONS FOR SPOTS ON OFFER AND VARIOUS SERVICES INCL. THE PRICE WITHOUT COMMITING YOURSELF TO ANYTHING.
Go to the form