WHAT IS A TRADITIONAL DYZAJN MARKET?
Dyzajn market is a sales event with the highest number of visitors, a 12-year history, free entry and many fans. Our vision is to be held 6 times a year at Výstaviště Praha Holešovice or at Václav Havel Square, Prague 1. Dyzajn market aims at a wide scale of creative participants – creators who emphasize the locality, sustainability and originality of their products.
Saturday and Sunday 10–11/12/2022, both days 10.00–18.00
Výstaviště Praha, Prague 7–Holešovice (area in front of the Industrial Palace)
WHAT KIND OF CREATORS ARE WELCOME?
Designers and makers of clothes, fashion accessories (jewellery, purses, bags, wallets, etc.), home accessories (porcelain, ceramics, glass, zero waste products, etc.), stationery, natural cosmetics and candles, accessories for dogs, toys and games, independent publishers, growers and plant salespeople, shops (who represent original brands from the above categories who aren’t participating themselves), as well as food and beverage stalls and food trucks.
The aim of the event is to show to the wider public what original, local and ideally also sustainable creation looks like, and present it as a fully-fledged alternative to industrial products available in an ordinary shop. When we select and evaluate participants, we consider the origin, availability and creativity of their end-products, as well as of the materials used. An important factor is also their presentation at the event.
WHAT KIND OF PRODUCTS AREN’T SUITABLE FOR DYZAJN MARKET :(
Considering the above facts, we do not allow the sales of products made in bulk by third parties (such as “merchandise” garments), printed or otherwise decorated by original illustrations and graphics, or jewellery made from readily available industrial prefabricated components, put together without the author’s significant creative input. We also do not allow the reselling of products (selling other people’s creations under your own brand), unless it’s the case described in the point above, and we also don’t invite brands who sell their products in shopping malls (typically, they are large companies with national or multinational coverage), unless they become our partner and collaborator.
WHAT TO KEEP IN MIND?
• Registration for the standard price is open until 18/9/2022. If the event's capacity isn't reached before this date, you may apply on an individual basis later on, depending on our agreement.
• You will receive confirmation about being selected to participate and the payment information by 27/9/2022 at the latest. If you filled in your application later, you will receive our reaction as soon as possible.
• If you are not selected, you are over capacity or your products do not align with our idea of the event, we will also let you know by 27/9/2022 or later, depending on the date of your application.
• You can check for the confirmation of your application in your e-mail box (or in your spam folder). Please check that you entered your e-mail address correctly! If you haven’t received a confirmation within a few hours, something went wrong and you’ll have to take a few minutes to apply again.
• All selected participants receive detailed information about a week before the event.
• NEW - for the winter edition we offer you a spot in a LARGE CAPACITY heated TENT (you don´t need your own tent), which will be closed overnight and guarded by security.
CAN YOU GET SOMETHING MORE?
Various forms of promotion on our social media and our website. The specific options will be stated in the application where you check the field stating you are interested in promotion.
DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORGANISATION OF THE EVENT, THE TERMS OF PARTICIPATION AND PROMOTION POSSIBILITIES ARE HERE.
We will inform you about current emergency measures (valid at the time of the event) in the organizing instructions, or, in case of need, in the Facebook group Žiju dyzajn.
SOME TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
• Do not underestimate the choice of photos you attach to your application, because they play an important role when we make our selection of designers. Appealing and up-to-date pictures of your products also matter to customers, to make the event and its communication more attractive. For this purpose, product photos will be most useful – if possible, please avoid black-and-white pictures (unless this is part of your brand’s marketing communication), collages, photos featuring a frame or your logo, or pictures including other products from commercial stores and the brand labels of multinational chains. To fill in the application correctly, you need to respect the minimum picture resolution of 1600 × 1600 px, also for the selected cut-out of your main picture, otherwise you won’t be able to send it.
• Please read through the contract at the end of the form. This document sets out in concrete terms of the commercial relationship that we enter into at the moment you send us your application or pay your participation fee.
• When you send the application form, you give us your consent to obtain, publish and use any images or audio-visual recordings of you or your stand, products or performance to promote future events (for more detail, see the Consent with the processing of personal data at the end of the form).
• Are you busy this weekend, but you want to participate in Dyzajn market in the future? Give us your consent HERE and we will send you an e-mail any time we open registration.
YOU CAN GO THROUGH THE FORM WITH OPTIONS FOR SPOTS ON OFFER AND VARIOUS SERVICES INCL. THE PRICE WITHOUT COMMITING YOURSELF TO ANYTHING.