WHY PARTICIPATE IN DYZAJN MARKET?
We are the most attended exclusive sales event for a wide range of designers, artists, authors, creators... simply people who make all things beautiful, original and fine. Those of you who know how to make great food or drink are also welcomed.
We are a traditional event with a 10th-year history held seasonally – spring, summer, holiday, autumn, and winter. We have excellent PR publicity, through our social sites, as well as our partners, bloggers, social media influencers and public media. Even though we are an event with free admission, Dyzajn market always has a rich cultural program too – theatre not only for children, concerts, DJs, author's readings, kid zone, exhibitions, workshops and fashion shows.
The team behind Dyzajn market is creative, always coming up with new ideas that are making it possible for you, creators, to increase your visibility and move your creation to the next level. We have a strong Facebook page and event, thousands of Instagram followers, as well as various media outcomes. We also have a great production team that is available to you throughout the event. Thanks to all that, Dyzajn market works great not only for you, but also for visitors.
12–13/12/2020 and 19–20/12/2020
10 AM to 7 PM (both weekends, Saturday through Sunday)
you can apply for both weekends or just one
Výstaviště Praha, Prague 7–Holešovice (the area in front of the Industrial Palace)
WHAT TO KEEP IN MIND?
- You can apply until the capacity of the event is filled, then the application will be closed.
- We will select participants and send them payment information until September 14, 2020 or sooner. If you complete the application later, you will receive information as soon as possible.
- You can check the confirmation of your application in your e-mail (or in your spam folder). Please check that you enter your e-mail address correctly! If you haven’t received a confirmation within a few hours, something went wrong and you’ll have to take a few minutes to apply again.
- Selected participants receive detailed information about a week before the event.
CAN YOU GET SOMETHING EXTRA?
Promotion on our Facebook page / event / Instagram / Instastories – a post about your brand on our Facebook page with over 48,000 organic fans, the Dyzajn market Autumn Facebook event or on Instagram with over 22,000 real followers.
Instagram / Facebook contest – contest for your product/s on Dyzajn market Instagram or Facebook, which will attract 200 to 1000 new followers to your profile who are really interested in the author's work.
Promotion of your website – promote your website, e-shop, Facebook or Instagram on our website or in Dyzajn market Instastories.
Interview on our blog – an interview about your brand published on the Dyzajn market blog.
Promotional photographs – a bundle of photos of your products taken for you and also promoted on our social networks.
PR consultation – personal consultations about your products, photos, PR and social network management of your brand.
WHAT SORT OF SPACE DO WE OFFER?
- We will reserve a place for you at the event. This means an empty place of certain dimensions, where your products must fit with all your equipment and yourself. The stands are spaced 2 meters apart.
- The number of stands is limited. If there is a higher number of applicants, we will select designers who will make the offer on our event as varied as possible.
- We are an outdoor event and all the stands have to be covered. You can use your own tent (ideally a scissor) or rent it from us.
- The ceiling height under the tent is 1.9 m.
- After selecting our designers, we start working on the placement of their stands on the square. If you have some requirements regarding your stand, e.g. you want to be next to your friend/partner creator, please let us know in a note in your application. If it’s at all possible, we will be happy to do it. However, we won’t be able to help you at a later date.
- Two to three designers can share one spot. If you don’t need all of your chosen space, you may share with another designer (with an extra fee of 600 CZK per artist). Please write the e-mail and name of the brand you want to share the spot with. We will get in touch with the designers and ask them to register, too. We do not allow you to offer other designer's products under your brand.
- You will find the prices in the application form. The prices differs according to the size od the place you choose.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO YOU NEED?
- You can rent tables of certain sizes or a stand. You will find detailed information of the equipment we can rent you in the registration form.
- This means it is up to you to bring all the equipment to sell and display your products – shelves, chairs, lights, your stools or stands. It is a good idea to measure everything ahead of time, just so you know that your entire set-up, you and your products fit in your space. Banners and other promotional materials may also be part of your rented space. However, you may not place them outside your stall, in the shared space of the event.
- Extension cords: If you need to plug in to a power source at the event, bring your own extension cords, either on reels or sufficiently long, as well as socket adapters or power strips (socket type E/F/C).
- Spotlights, halogen lighting, electric kettles, coffee makers, electric heaters etc. are not allowed. Power offtake (mainly used for lighting) is only up to 50 W per spot (doesn’t apply to food and drink stands, where we agree case by case).
EMERGENCY MEASURES (if they are still valid at the date of the event)
- Spacing between points of sale 2 m.
- Use disinfectants that will be located at each point of sale.
- Testing of clothes and shoes is possible only after previous disinfection of the customer's hands.
- When returning clothes as part of a complaint, etc., the clothes must be stored for 24 hours separately from other goods and only then can it be offered to customers again.
- The staff selling at your stand must not show symptoms of any acute respiratory or intestinal disease (fever, runny nose, cough, frequent sneezing and snorting, diarrhea, vomiting).
FOOD AND BEVERAGE STANDS / FOOD TRUCKS
Please, give us a list of snacks you want to offer in your application. The number of stalls with snacks is limited, and so we try to avoid competition in their range of goods. It is possible we will have to impose ourselves in your menu and adjust it a little. If you think some items on your list are indispensable, please tell us in a note in your application.
Due to the situation, pay attention to increased hygiene when serving food and drinks in returnable, washable dishes, for serving food and drinks, it is possible to use packaging (ideally biodegradable) designed for takeaway. Wear gloves when in contact with the food. As part of the preparation of food and beverages, or. exposing your assortment, it is advisable to prevent direct contact of the customer with food, e.g. by separating the preparation and dispensing counter, placing the offered assortment in display cases or covering it with a lid or food foil.
We collect a refundable deposit of 1500 CZK from our snacks salespeople, payable in cash in the morning during registration. We will return your deposit after the event is over, when we have checked that your spot is completely alright – clean, without stains. Sometimes, when the weather is bad, we cannot do that on the same day, but don’t worry, you won’t lose your deposit.
Please, tidy your spot after yourself. It is always a spot of up to 5×5 m, so it should only take a few minutes. Part of the price for your spot is accepting 15 vouchers for 100 CZK each (or 30 vouchers for 50 CZK each), which our organization team and some VIPs will exchange for refreshments during the event. We will make the vouchers ourselves, please accept them as payment and inform your staff, too.
Don’t forget to write your invoicing data (including your firm ID). We will not check your trade license and tax ID, we leave this responsibility up to you. We believe that you know what you need to be able to sell your products. We will send you electronic invoices. We are a VAT payer.
A FEW FINAL TIPS
- Do not underestimate your pictures, we use them to select our designers. For your application, you should choose pictures that represent you well. You should absolutely avoid pictures that are black and white, collages, framed photos and pictures with your logo on them. Don’t send us your brand logo either. Photos showing other products of commercial brands from shops labelled with multinational chain brands are also unsuitable. To fill in the application correctly, it is necessary to observe the minimum resolution of the uploaded photographs of 1600 × 1600 px, including the selected section of the main photo.
- We want to remain a profitable event for you, so we draw attention to the new wording of the contract, which we want to respond to the current situation and the forecast of the economic downturn, in order to continue to attend the event you are used to. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
By submitting this application, you give us your consent to obtain, publish and use any images or audio-visual recordings of you or your stand, products or performance to promote future events.
The application is binding. If the seller cancels his participation at Dyzajn market any time after submitting his application or the participation is canceled by the organizer for non-refusal of instructions or the event is cancelled due to a force majeure event, the seller is not entitled to a refund. If the fee has not yet been paid, even if the organizers are forced to modify rules and/or form of the event.
Are you busy these weekends but you want to participate in Dyzajn market in the future? Give us your consent HERE and we will send you a reminder everytime a registration is opened.